Thursday, July 30, 2009

Second Blogs & First Impressions

They say you never get a second chance at first impressions....

So why do I suddenly find myself trying so hard to make a good first impression for a second time here on my first post?

For some background.... this blog is a direct continuation of my last blog. My reasons are stated on the last post there and need not be repeated here. It feels good starting a new blog... like given a clean sheet of paper to scribble and write on... its novel, its new, its fun, its exciting!

I don't think there will be any big departure from the way I have been writing my posts all these years; inward looking, reflective, and at times, rather emotional. This blog is more of an emotional outlet than anything else... thus you might find that the only times I write is when I'm extremely bored, excited, sad, happy etc. This blog is in a way, also the place I confront myself. It's hard admit things to ourselves sometimes, especially when it comes to your own feelings and insecurity. I put the title of this blog as such so that the next time I'm posting about something, I will remember to be honest with myself first and foremost. And unless I do that, I don't think I will be doing myself or others around me any justice.

Some of the things I can foresee myself writing about would mainly be family, work, hobbies, opinions, love, sex (yes that too!), snippets into the going on's in my life, and just life in general. I can't promise that every single post would be thought provoking or well written.... only that whatever I write, I write from the bottom of my heart. You may not like what you read, and you may be shocked when I reveal certain thoughts that go through my head... but hey, I'm only human. I'm flawed. You need to allow me that.

So stick around... leave me comments... There are many things I want to share with you!

Cheers.

No comments: