Sunday, December 26, 2010

Season Greetings

To you my friend who is reading this:

Merry Christmas (belatedly)... and a happy new year ahead of you. Thank you for reading and sharing in my thoughts, fears and rants all these while.

I would never know who you are unless you decided to make yourself known to me, which some of you have.... and I am very grateful and thankful for that. It is a heart warming experience to receive care and concern from total strangers who find somehow still find it worth their time sharing and caring with a person they don't even know.... It gives me great hope and comfort in the goodness of humanity. So thank you from the bottom of my heart.

My wish for you -

may courage never leave you,
may laughter always find you,
may peace always settle in,
may friends always come,
may problems never stay,
may hope always be abound,
may faith always remain,
may love always grow,
may God bless you and keep you safe...

All the days of your life...


With Warmest Regards
Me

No comments: