Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas'11

To you dear reader,

Yes, you.. the one in Canada, the one in France, the one in Shah Alam, the one in Singapore, the one in KL, the one in the US, and the ones I really don't know where from...

Though I don't know you, though we no longer speak, though oceans separate us and though we remain strangers... I just want to say Thank You... and God Bless You and you family in this time of Christmas. You may not believe it, but I do think about some of you, and constantly wish you well.

You may or may not be a Christian, but know that God loves you.. and so do I. We forgive because we were first forgiven, we love because we were first loved.

Merry Christmas...

Best Regards
Me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I pray you and the family also had a wonderful Christmas and a blessed New Year!!

The US friend