Monday, April 16, 2012

Old @ Heart

Some fast facts:

- I'm starting to consider gardening a pretty fun hobby.
- Pruning Petunias is the most exciting thing I've done recently.
- I listen to Lite Fm
- I listen to Business Fm
- I consider Double Espresso a hardcore drink
- I'm getting paranoid about health stuff
- I no longer read comics.
- I dont watch TV.
- I somewhat dislike Facebook.
- I don't know most of the latest music, movies or online sensations.
- I know the lyrics to more oldies that pop songs
- i stubbornly think everything from the 90s were superior.
- l still think i'm as hip as any other 20 year old, if not more....

Man..... I'm getting old.

1 comment:

Mariposa said...

Welcome to reality! :)
(Stumbled your blog when I googled "Rotiman" to show a foreign friend our amazing rotiman) You've got an interesting blog :)