Monday, May 16, 2011

Help From Above

 I cry to you, O LORD; I say, You are my refuge, my portion in the land of the living. Listen to my cry, for I am in desperate need; rescue me from those who pursue me, for they are too strong for me. Set me free from my prison, that I may praise your name. Then the righteous will gather about me because of your goodness to me. Psalms 142: 5-7


If the things I do are right, then vindicate me O God in the eyes of those who deem me evil.

If the things I do are wrong, the open my eyes O God, for me to know the error of my ways.

Teach me O God, to seek your heart.

Teach me O God, to listen when you speak.

Teach me O God, to love like you do. 

Give me strength O God, to flee from temptation.

Give me courage O God, to do the things I must

Give me wisdom O God, to discern holiness

Give me humility O God, to conquer my pride

Help me O God.

I have no where else to go,

I have no one else to turn to.

Help me.

No comments: