Saturday, October 1, 2011

My Fav Shots

One thing that I perhaps seldom mention is my love for photography.

I've always liked viewing and taking pictures. Life has always been a sequence of fleeting moments. And to me, pictures have always been the medium in which all that fleeting moment in life is freezed for us to savour after it is gone. Things like a breathtaking view, a warm smile, a tender moment, a heartbreaking sight... things like that make up the many memories we carry with us as we move forward in life.

Anyway, just on a whimp, here are some pictures which I'd like to share. I hope you like them. (click to enlarge) They are all taken locally in Malaysia. I've entered them into a competition. Hopefully, it wins me something!

Have a good weekend my friend.

Zen By the Beach

Purple Sea

A View of Luxury

They Don't Care

Sunsets on the Sea

Waves

Two Halves of Happiness

A Vista At Home

You'd Work There Too

Crawlies on the Floor

No comments: