Thursday, February 25, 2010

Uncovering Audio Diamond VII




More Free Music at MP3-Codes.com


I'm not a Bushman, I'm not Australian.. but I sure love this track Waltzing Matilda by Tommy Emmanuel (Australian!) & Chet Atkins... which I later found out was the unofficial 'national anthem' of Australia. You can read about it here. If you watched the movie Australia starring Hugh Jackman and Nicole Kidman (both Australians mind you), the song is played in the opening credits, albeit in a slower, more traditional orchestra style. This is the most awesome and catchy version I've heard so far.... and get this.. It's a GUITAR DUET.. How cool is that eh? 

Most days, I suspect I'm the only one in the entire country who listens to this particular track.. Most people I know don't even know who Tommy Emmanuel is, or the late Chet Atkins for the matter.

Also, I'm starting to wonder if anyone else listens to bits & pieces of country, instrumental, techno, trance pop, religious, jazz, bossa nova, oldies, mandarin & japanese songs like I do.


I'm thinking.... IM WEIRDER THAN I THOUGHT.

Fortunately, I don't listen to rap music. :-S

No comments: