Friday, February 12, 2010

Uncovering Audio Diamonds VI




More Free Music at MP3-Codes.com


***************************************

I hate the world today
You're so good to me
I know but I can't change
tried to tell you but you look at me like maybe I'm an angel underneath
innocent and sweet
Yesterday I cried
You must have been relieved to see the softer side
I can understand how you'd be so confused
I don't envy you
I'm a little bit of everything
all rolled into one


Chorus:
I'm a bitch, I'm a lover
I'm a child, I'm a mother
I'm a sinner, I'm a saint
I do not feel ashamed
I'm your health, I'm your dream
I'm nothing in between
You know you wouldn't want it any other way


So take me as I am
This may mean you'll have to be a stronger man
Rest assured that when I start to make you nervous
and I'm going to extremes
tomorrow I will change
and today won't mean a thing


Chorus


Just when you think you've got me figured out
the season's already changing
I think it's cool you do what you do
and don't try to save me


Chorus


I'm a bitch, I'm a tease
I'm a goddess on my knees
when you hurt, when you suffer
I'm your angel undercover
I've been numbed, I'm revived
can't say I'm not alive
You know I wouldn't want it any other way


This song is practically another one of those anthems for women, alongside songs like Respect and I Will Survive. Don't tell anyone, but this is one of those song I actually secretly enjoy but would never be caught dead singing along to. It's just kinda weird I guess singing it as a guy.

This song reminds me of quite a few women I know. Wait, let me correct that.. this song reminds me of ALL the women I know. And it also reminds me why men are perpetually confused when it comes to women. I've been trying for ages to figure them out. But sadly, I'm more lost in the woods now than ever before. I think there is no figuring them out. One day, they're this strong, tough level headed person, the other they are this fragile, vulnerable emotional wreck. Some days, they are absolutely sweet and lovely, eager to be pampered, and other days they turn into either the white witch from Narnia, or some fire breathing dragon spawned straight from hell. When you think you're threading on solid ground, you're really walking through a mine field. And when you think you're threading on egg shells, you find out later it was all unnecessary.

But the MOST baffling part of it all is actually this: Men know they wouldn't want it any other way. We are totally confused, totally baffled... but I guess that's half the reason we are so attract to women... they are so UNLIKE us... Women know this. In fact, they know it so well, this particular woman wrote it into this song. 

Talk about wicked.

It's hard not to hate you and love you at the same time woman.

No comments: