Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Counting My Blessings...

Dear God

Thank you for:

  1. Family.I realized thatt as small as my family is, we love each other and we take care of each other. And I realize that family isn't just whose related to you by blood... it's also those who love you no matter what. 
  2. Genuine & sincere friends. Its good to know there are people out there who love you and care for you not because they have to, but because they want to. 
  3. Giving me a conscience. Although I'm eternally struggling with my conscience, I'm grateful nonetheless for it. Because it helps me know what is right and what is wrong; when to back down and when to make a stand; when to forgive and when not to forget. It has been my greatest guide so far in life. 
  4. Faith. It's a weak and undeveloped one. But I believe its there never the less. Its the thing that keeps me believe that whatever life throws my way, it is not without rhyme or reason. Is is the thing that makes me believe that when God puts an obstacle before you, He doesn't do it without giving you a means to overcome it. It's the thing that makes me belife that eventhough life is hard sometimes. we need not be disheartened. It is such that the challenges you face will always be just a bit beyond your current reach, but always within your eventual height... That way, you are always growing.
  5. Ten million dollars. A sense of humour. :-) Thank you for giving me the joy of laughter.

No comments: