Monday, September 20, 2010

Random Thoughts

In other news..... some random thoughts..

#1

Nerd - "an intelligent but single-minded person obsessed with a nonsocial hobby or pursuit". I think I've blogged my way to nerd-hood.


#2

Mooncakes are getting weirder by the year. I ate an Ice Lemon Tea flavored one yesterday. What happend to good ole fashion Salted Egg Yoke and Lotus Seed?


#3

Can't figure out why Statcounter and Blogger Stats show totally different statistics. Statcounter is telling me I'm a lonely soul out there talking to some non-existent imaginary audience. Blogger is telling me there are people reading in from the Twilight Zone.

#4

"Women: They are the reason we live. Also the reason we’re so willing to die...." said the Men. Amen to that Brother....LOL..


#5

OH-MY-GOD-I'M-GETTING-MARRIED-IN-A-MONTH-AND-IM-SO-TOTALLY-STARTING-TO-FREAK-OUT-I-CAN'T-THINK STRAIGHT. 

I NEED HEEEEEEEEEELLLLLPPP!!!!!!!

#6
Thinking its still not to late to run away and start life anew in China planting potatoes and selling noodles.

No comments: