Sunday, June 6, 2010

Insight & A Gozillian Dollars

Dear God,

You know my predicament. You know my problems. You know what I'm struggling with. Please help me. I need guidance. I need direction. I need insight. I need to know what I need to do. I need to know the right thing to do.

I have tried reaching out to the people of your house, but for many reasons of their own, none have come forward to guide me. The ones I did pluck up the courage to approach, the ones I did feel could understand and help me chose to draw a line.. and instead push it to others... others I did not know, others I do not trust can give me the right answers.

You have brought me here, to this point in life. You have blessed me in so many ways, though I have always wandered for away from you. Thank you. It really is true when people said you are better at answering prayers than we are at praying for the things you have done for me far exceed the things I could ever prayed for myself. You blessed me, and gave me a small gift of insight. That instead of learning slowly and painfully through my own mistakes, I have been able to perceive and understand many things in life, that I have been able to do the right things. 

But this time, I have no insight, I have no answers. I can't even know if these questions I am asking are really an issue or not, or is it all just 'in my head'? You have said in your word that it is my duty to lead in servitude like you. It is you who has given me eyes to see, and sight to perceive. I see the problem... but I can't see the solution. So please guide me. Please show me the way. Please help me to discern what is right and what is not as I choose between the paths set before me, all filled with shades of gray. Give me faith, give me courage... and please give me conviction.


I'm ready to listen, whenever you're willing to speak, be it through your word, your people, or any other miscellaneous divine acts. Thank you again for all that you have done for me, my family, my friends, and others I hold dear in my heart, even the ones who don't know it. May you guide them in their own lives and shower them with faith, love and hope.

From
Me

P/S: A miracle or two would be much welcomed. No need to part the red sea or anything....... but a gozillian dollars in my bank account would sure come in handy. No? Well, it was worth a shot. :-P

No comments: