Monday, August 9, 2010

A Jazzy Life

You wanna know something?

Sometimes I feel my life is a lot like a jazz tune. Everything is generally in tune.. and there's some sort of structure there. But every now and then, there's like a weird break that sounds completely different from the original tune, the whole thing starts going completely off tangent, you're not sure if you're still listening to the same song anymore before it finally comes back to the original structure.. back to what's familiar again.. The entire thing is just very fluid... But overall, it aint to bad... and to a certain extent, rather interesting to behold actually.

In their head, I think everyone has some collection of songs that form the anthem of their life. I think my definitely has a bit of jazz it it..

Rather than tell you how that feels, better you just listen to it:



Good night world....

No comments: