Thursday, August 12, 2010

The truth is...

The truth is…

-    this keeps me alive and kills me at the same time.
-    I don’t really know what I’m doing at all.
-    you’re on my mind more than you will ever know.
-    The future scares me more than it excites me.
-    I wish I could be there too.
-    I miss our conversations.
-    I don’t know what to say.
-    I’m tongue tied around you.
-    I wish it didn’t have to be this way.
-    A piece of my heart is missing. 
-    I’m slow at moving on.
-    keeping busy is my way of hiding from my emotions.
-    I’m not happy.
-    I resent this part of me.
-    I wish I was someone else.
-    I’m tired of being me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lately , I have been on vacation , didn't get time to read your blog and now I am catching up on all the entries I had missed .
The first thing coming on my mind while reading your blog is that you are accusing yourself of all imaginary crimes and you ask yourself too many questions ; You cannot go on like this otherwise life will be a nightmare ....
My advise is : just let things take care of themselves ....you are not god , you can't control anything :)
Have a good day .


NL