Saturday, March 6, 2010

Some things I miss...

You asked what I miss most in your absence. Here they some of it:

- Lazing on Sunday mornings snuggling in bed.
- Chasing each other around the house.
- Eating noodles watching Sponge Bob Square Pants
- Playing the guitar listening to you sing.
- Watching movies together on my laptop.
- Smiling at you parading your new cloths.
- You forcing me to parade my new cloths (which you bought)
- Making funny faces at you
- Morning dim sum in oldtown.
- Hearing you say “That’s because you love me” when I say you’re beautiful.
- Saying “That’s because you love me” when you say I’m wonderful.
- Asking you where I put my things.
- Knowing you always know the answer.
- Asking you to pick what I wear for me.
- Smiling at you animating your conversations / stories.
- Imitating your animations.
- Wrestling in bed where I always win, but you always cheat.
- Eating your soy sauce chicken, Sheppard’s pie & fried wanton. Yummy!
- Driving down to Berkeley to eat in our special place.
- Walking around like a zombie as you shop for groceries.
- Pulling you away everything we pass a lingerie shop having a sale.
- Running my hand through your hair & tapping you nose.
- Listening you complain for the thousandth time about your thighs.
- Complain for the thousandth time to you about my tummy.
- Receiving a kiss & hug when I come back.

In short, having you to come home to. Come home safe to me ok darling. I miss you.

And Yes, I think you look pretty in that dress. No I'm not saying just because I love you. ;-)

No comments: