Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Today

Today,

Something different emerged in my heart. My thoughts lingered to you once again, but this time it was different. This time, I knew this feeling wasn't a fleeting one. This time, I knew this few feelings will always be true. In my heart, I whispered a prayer for you; that happiness silently descend on you, your resolutions remain steadfast, your strength renewed perpetually, your wounds heal quickly,your hope everlasting, your faith unwavering and that love nourishes and grows in you. But above all that, I prayed that you would find peace in your sometimes turbulent heart.

It is said that the prayer of a righteous man availeth much, but a righteous man I am not. So I prayed that at least let THIS particular prayer from this unrighteous man be heard. Let this prayer availeth.

And with that, I suddenly knew it was time for me to gracefully bow out, once and for all. 

Thank you and goodbye.

No comments: