Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I've been living in a strange place....

I've been living in a strange place of late.

Where I live,

there is no sight.

There is no smell.

There is only sound.

and soul.

To get there to where I live;

close your eyes,

quiet your mind,

and listen.

Hear the piano gently playing;

hear the guitar smoothly leading in;

hear the sultry voice sing every line, every word.

Sit yourself right next to that voice.

Imagine you are right there.

For a few minutes,

forget your worries,

forget your troubles;

just listen.

Don't think... don't worry.

Just feel.

Feel the passion,

feel the heartbreak,

feel the euphoria,

feel the pain.

Feel the music,

feel it's soul.

Like how every human has a heart,

every song has it's soul.

This is where I have been living.

This is where I have been seeking my solace.

Not in people,

not in things,

In music.

No comments: