Friday, January 8, 2010

What the f**k did YOU LEARN?

DAMN. My blood was SO boiling after I found out about this.

http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/index.php/malaysia/48874-kl-church-torched-

So much so that I felt compelled to temporarily throw out my resolution of self imposed Facebook exile and just whole heartedly condemn the incident to whoever hell would listen. And in very few words, this will be my response to them:


I’m a church
I used “Allah”
We disagree.
And you bombed my building. 
But you were really attacking ME.
But don’t worry.
I won’t harm you, like you did me.
I remember what God taught me.
“If someone slaps you on your right cheek, turn your other cheek to him as well.”
“Do to others as you would have them do to you.”

That’s  what I learnt.  
That‘s how I will respond.
But I can’t help but wonder….
What the f**k did YOU LEARN?

No comments: