Monday, July 26, 2010

i-Phone Bibles & Snuggling

I'm old school.

I don't like it when people bring their Bibles on their i-Phones when going to church on Sundays. I believe the Bible is far too important and sacred to have it converged with something else like your MP3 player or phone. It's OK to have it to complement your bible, but never to replace it. If you think it's too much of an inconvenience to bring your old fashion, paper printed Bible along with you on a Sunday morning to church, something is seriously wrong with you.

And to the unmarried couple that was sitting in front of me, please refrain from snuggling and showing public displays of affection especially during when the Word of God is being preached.

You may not think it's a big deal, but it's distracting people (namely me) from their attempts at coming before God with a focused mind and heart.

No comments: