Thursday, July 1, 2010

Should Men Lie?


I got such a kick out of making the last chart that I spent the a bulk of my time tonight making this chart (as opposed to sleeping early as originally intended). I'm particularly proud of the different steps men should take when answering the same question of 'Is she pretty' but one for your partner, and one for your Ex...

I think ALL MEN, at some point or other in their lives have felt the need to lie once in a while to their partners. I think it's inevitable. We didn't start out this way you know. Once upon a time, we believed in being totally honest. Then we discovered that being honest meant getting into a lot of trouble anyway. So, being the smart beings that we are, we decided that honesty isn't always the best policy. A low chance of averting trouble is still better than zero.

So we lie, lie, lie till our pants are on fire if we are confident enough that the risk are reasonable to take.

Little do we know that women can sniff a lie a mile away... which just gets us into more trouble.

Woman oh woman. What do we do with you? Can't live with you, can't live without you.

No comments: