Thursday, July 1, 2010

Indexed.... almost.

Take a look! I made this! Hehehehe... I feel like a little kid just finishing his first ever drawing and eagerly showing it to his parents.

Just so you know, I'm a regular reader of http://thisisindexed.com/ which is run by this person who basically draws out in charts and diagrams some of the funny observations he / she makes about stuff. I like it because it's often quite insightful, funny.. plus you don't have to read through a thousand words before you get the point (unlike this blog... :-S)

This chart was totally inspired by that. I was trained as an engineer, so looking, studying and understanding and making charts are kind of natural to me... That, plus I just had one of the most unproductive days in office for quite some time now.... and was close to dying of boredom.

Hope you like it!

No comments: